- From: Green Brook, NJ USA
- Age: 24
- Height: 6' 2" (187 cm)
- Weight: 170 lb (77 kg)
- Reach: 74"
- Leg Reach: 41"
- Record: 4-1-0
Wake up at 11am, go to practice from 1pm until 3pm, lunch break, practice at 7pm until 9pm.
- When and why did you start training for fighting?
I started training boxing at 13, Jiu-Jitsu at 16, and MMA at 19. I've always been an athlete and fighting is the ultimate sport.
- What ranks and titles have you held?
Dead Serious MMA Middleweight Champion, Multiple-Time NAGA World Champion, Multiple-Time Grapplers Quest World Champion.
- Do you have any heroes?
Dad, Mom, and my sister Jamie.
- What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC?
It is a dream come true.
- Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn?
Rutgers University, Communication Degree
- What was your job before you started fighting?
Landscaping and Bread Truck Driver
- Ranks in any martial arts styles:
Brown Belt in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu under Professor David Adiv, Blue Band in Muay Thai under Kaensak Sor Ploenjit
- Favorite grappling technique:
- Favorite Striking technique: